Furious Funk and Hatter and The Rabbit: Zero Hour NYE
Bring in the New Year the right way. Join us for a crazy 12-hour session of house music and techno! The party starts at 8 PM and we keep it going until 8 AM on New Year's Day! This is going to be one of our full-productions (like we do at The Wormhole).
SIAN (Octopus Recordings)
Thugfucker (Life and Death / Visionquest)
Brian Busto (Serious Soul)
Chris Khaos b2b Doctor Boom (House Of Hustle / Furious Funk)
Nate Verde b2b Tommy Rize (Boots N Catz)
Rob Bello (Furious Funk)
Santino Bontempo (Furious Funk)
Food vendor on site. Beer, wine, champagne, hard seltzers, and cider will be sold on-site (no liquor) [Alcohol sales stop at 3 am. Food until 5 am]. No outside food or beverage permitted (except water in a sealed, unopened water bottle).
Free water provided. Stay hydrated!
Re-entry allowed before 3 am. Must be 21+. Rain or Shine. Lineup subject to change without notice. All sales final.
Please read the following guidelines:
1) No outside food or beverage permitted except for (1) sealed unopened water bottle. We will have a free water station and there is also a water fountain where you can refill your bottles. Bottled water will be sold at the bar for $2.
2) Beer, Wine, Hard Seltzer, Champagne, Soda, Red Bull, and Bottled Water will be sold at the bar. Alcohol served until 3 am. The bar will be CASH ONLY. An ATM will be on-site.
3) Food will be sold on-site until 5 am. There will be both carnivore and vegan items on the menu.
4) Re-entry will be allowed until 3 am. After then no re-entry will be permitted. NO EXCEPTIONS! Guests with tickets who have not yet entered will be allowed in.
5) We will be doing online door sales. Online sales will be kept open until capacity is reached. Please purchase your tickets online before trying to enter. You will be directed to purchase a ticket online if you haven't done so.
5) On-site parking will be available for $10. There is also free parking on all of the surrounding streets. Cars may not re-enter the lot.
6) Backpacks and large bags are subject to search.
7) All guests must have a valid government issued ID. This event is strictly 21 +.
8) No illegal substances allowed. All prescription medicine must be in properly prescribed containers.
9) No pets allowed! If you have a service animal, then please contact our team with the proper documentation prior to the event.
Finally, have fun! Let's celebrate the New Year in the best possible way with 12-hours of techno and grooving house beats! Remember to stay well hydrated and look out for one another.