The History of the Paranormal Exhibit, curated by Brian J. Cano (Paranormal Caught On Camera, Haunted Collector), is back and expanded for 2020!Come down to Selma Mansion, in Norristown, PA to meet Brian and view the exhibit. The exhibit will be open from Noon to 5 PM on both Saturday and Sunday. All are welcome! But that's not all! On Saturday night join Brian for an investigation of the mansion! There will be two sessions lasting two hours long - space is limited!
If you just want to come see the exhibit, select "Exhibit ONLY" at checkout, but for the most immersive experience, choose "Exhibit DELUXE" to join the investigation with Brian on one of the two sessions that evening! NOTE: when checking out, there will be a field asking you which session you prefer. All efforts will be made to accommodate your selection, but it is first-bought, first-choice.
A portion of the proceeds go towards the continued restoration of the mansion. Get your tickets now!
EVENT DETAILS - SATURDAY
EVENT DETAILS - SUNDAY
- Noon - 5PM: History of the Paranormal Exhibit open to attendees. Paranormal discussion groups and Meet & Greet with Brian.
- 5PM - 7PM: Dinner Break (Venue closed)
- 7PM - 9PM: INVESTIGATION SESSION 1 - Brian will take you through the three floors of the mansion. Suitable for all experience levels. Ages 13+
- 10PM - Midnight: INVESTIGATION SESSION 2 - Brian will take you through the three floors of the mansion. Suitable for all experience levels. Ages 18+
- Noon - 5PM: History of the Paranormal Exhibit open to attendees. Paranormal discussion groups and hourly mini games for prizes. Meet & Greet with Brian.
Q) What about Covid-19?
A) This has been a challenging year for all of us and we postponed our May date to make sure all attendees were safe. That being said, we cannot forecast what will happen in the coming months. We will be adhering to all state rules regarding social distancing and safety, and will be monitoring the situation to be sure the event occurs.
Q) I got tickets for the May date - are they still good?
A) Yes, we will honor all tickets that were reserved for the May date.
Q) Is the Exhibit ONLY ticket good for one entry only?
A) You may use the exhibit ticket to enter and exit as many times as you wish during the times the exhibit is open.
Q) I noticed that the second investigation session is marked Ages 18+, is that absolute?
A) If you have eager, young investigators, we recommend bringing them to the first session. But we will make accommodations to allow for the enjoyment of all our attendees.