Safe and Sober Grad Night is a Free all-night long party held for the graduates of Dayton High School to celebrate and build memories that will last a lifetime.
1. The doors to the Gray Room at DHS will open at 9:00pm directly after the graduation ceremony on June 4th, 2020. Sign in at the registration table for transport to the party and enjoy free food and beverages donated by 1st and Ten! (Only 2020 DHS graduates are allowed to attend.) Graduates must have their signed liability waiver turned in to complete registration and attend the event.
2. We will load onto the luxury coaches and leave at 10:30pm. Anyone who is not boarded on the coaches when they leave at 10:30pm will not be allowed to attend the party at the Coconut Bowl (unless special arrangements have been made with the chairman prior to the event.)
3. Celebrate at the Coconut Bowl from 11:00pm to 3:00am with free food, entertainment and games:
11:00pm to 1:00am enjoy Jungle Karts, Laser Tag, and Video Games. (each graduate will receive $100 worth of free video game play)
1:00am to 3:00pm enjoy a feast of delicious food, photos, and bowling
4. Load back on the luxury coaches at 3:00am and head back to DHS. Take a well deserved nap along the way.
5. Arrive at DHS at 4:00am for breakfast and coffee.
6. Released to go home at 5:00am.
Graduates attending the Safe & Sober Grad Night event agree to following:
Attendees hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Dayton High School, Dayton High School Booster Club, Metropolitan Shuttle, Coconut Bowl, Lyon County Sheriff's Department, and Washoe County law enforcement, it's employees, agents, representatives and volunteers from any and all liability from damages, loss or injuries, either to person or property which the student may sustain while engaged in any activity conducted by or in connection with the Safe and Sober Grad Night event on the night of June 4th 2020.
Attendees further agree to reimburse or make good any loss, damage or cost, to include attorney's fees that may be incurred as a result of any claim made by said student, on behalf of said student, or as a result of said students conduct, resulting directly or indirectly from said students participation in Safe and Sober Grad Night.
Attendees further agree that, in case of injury, illness or other actions requiring parental permission, and if the students parents cannot be reached, chaperones will have the authority to act and give such permission.
Attendees certify the student is physically able to participate in the event and have no knowledge of any physical or medical impairment which would limit said student from participating in Safe and Sober Grad Night.
Attendees hereby give consent for law enforcement to search the student's body or personal effects they they may bring to Safe and Sober Grad Night. Attendees certify they understand that if any item that violates criminal law or Safe and Sober Grad Night rule is discovered, the student may be subject to corrective action and/or criminal charges and will not be allowed to attend Safe and Sober Grad Night.