Each participant in the ACH Network is required to be in compliance with the NACHA Operating Rules. This session will provide the details on the recently approved amendments on enhancing Same Day ACH (SDA) by expanding Same Day ACH and raising the dollar limit on SDA transactions (effective in 2019 and 2020).
Details on how an RDFI can return a questionable item and other minor Rules topics will be covered. Changes that will affect the Annual ACH Rules Compliance Audit and Appendix 8; including other related topics on ACH Quality and Risk Management such as supplementing Data Security requirements and Fraud Detection standards for WEB debits
Why should you attend this webinar?
To remain in compliance with the Rules, participants in the ACH network need to ensure they are up-to-date on recent changes and newly approved amendments to the Rules.
This session will cover all the newly approved details and how these changes affect you as a participant in the ACH network, whether you are an ODFI, an RDFI or a TPS or TPSP. There are several pertinent changes to the NACHA Operating Rules, including a change to the annual ACH Rules Compliance Audit which went into effect Jan 1, 2019.
This is a must-attend session, Register Today!
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Define the recently approved amendments to the Rules on Expanding Same day ACH and how these changes will affect you as a financial institution
- Provide specifics on the changes to the annual ACH Rules Compliance Audit and Appendix 8
- Describe the potential impact on participants in the ACH network with approved changes to other ACH Risk Management topics such as:
- Supplementing the fraud detection standard for Internet-initiated (WEB) debits
- Allowing RDFIs to indicate within a return that the original transaction was questionable or part of anomalous activity
- Supplementing the existing account information security requirements for large Originators and Third-Parties
- Plus other "minor Rules topics" changes and what this means to you as a participant in the network
Who can Benefit:
Financial Institution Professionals (New/Current Operations Staff)
Banking Operations Managers and Staff
Compliance and Risk Professionals
Treasury Management Professionals
Aspiring and Current AAPs (Accredited ACH Professionals)
Company / Business Owners (Originators)
Banking Managers/ Supervisors
Third-Party Service Providers and Third-Party Senders
Audit and Compliance Personnel / Risk Managers