Has the pandemic gotten you down? Eager to get out and do something, yet still stay safe and within state guidelines?
The History of the Paranormal Exhibit, curated by Brian J. Cano (Paranormal Caught On Camera, Haunted Collector), is back and expanded for 2020!
Come down to the Merchants and Drovers Tavern Museum, in Rahway, NJ to meet Brian and view the exhibit. The exhibit will be open from Noon to 4 PM on both Saturday and Sunday. There will be paranormal discussions and mini games throughout. All are welcome!
Hey, what's that parked outside? It looks like the car from Supernatural! That's right, "Thor" the Impala will be on-site both days for attendees to take pictures with. There will be photo shoots in both the parking area as well as the cemetery next door (details to come).
But that's not all! On Saturday night join Brian and special guest Beth Ezzo (Haunted Collector) for an investigation of the Merchants and Drovers Tavern Museum as well as the neighboring cemetery! There will be two sessions lasting two hours long - space is limited!
Get your tickets now for this mini Haunted Collector reunion!
EVENT DETAILS - SATURDAY
EVENT DETAILS - SUNDAY
- Noon - 4PM: History of the Paranormal Exhibit open to attendees. Paranormal discussion groups and hourly mini games for prizes. Meet & Greet with Brian and Beth.
- 4PM - 8PM: Dinner Break (Venue closed)
- 8PM - 10PM: INVESTIGATION SESSION 1 - Brian & Beth will take you through three floors of the Merchants and Drovers Tavern Museum as well as the sprawling cemetery next to it. Suitable for all experience levels. Ages 13+
- 10PM - Midnight: INVESTIGATION SESSION 2 - Brian & Beth will take you through three floors of the Merchants and Drovers Tavern Museum as well as the sprawling cemetery next to it. Suitable for all experience levels. Ages 18+
- Noon - 4PM: History of the Paranormal Exhibit open to attendees. Paranormal discussion groups and hourly mini games for prizes. Meet & Greet with Brian.
Q) What about Covid-19?
A) This has been a challenging year for all of us and we postponed our May date to make sure all attendees were safe. That being said, we cannot forecast what will happen in the coming months. We will be adhering to all state rules regarding social distancing and safety, and will be monitoring the situation to be sure the event occurs.
Q) I got tickets for the May date - are they still good?
A) Yes, we will honor all tickets that were reserved for the May date.
Q) Is the Exhibit ticket good for one entry only?
A) You may use the exhibit ticket to enter and exit as many times as you wish during the times the exhibit is open.
Q) If I get a Sunday Exhibit ticket, can I still come see it on Saturday?
A) Yes! Absolutely! The Exhibit ticket days are just a way for us to forecast interest for each day.
Q) I noticed that the second investigation session is marked Ages 18+, is that absolute?
A) If you have eager, young investigators, we recommend bringing them to the first session. But we will make accommodations to allow for the enjoyment of all our attendees.
Q) I love Supernatural! Can I take a picture with the car?
A) Absolutely! Experience Entertainment
offers professional photo packages where you can stand by and even sit IN the car!