Guys and Dolls is called “the quintessential Broadway musical”. It is a love story between the gamblers of 1940’s New York City and the unlikely women who fall for them. It asks the question: “Why do we always fall for the wrong person when the right one is right in front of us?” With hit songs like “Sit Down You’re Rockin’ the Boat” and “Luck Be a Lady” Guys and Dolls is sure to be a hit with our audiences.
• All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Cancellations must be made at least one day prior to performance.
• Will Call window is open one hour prior to the performance. Please show photo ID or printed receipt when picking up tickets.
• Lobby is open 1 hour prior to performance and theatre doors open 30 minutes prior to performance. Seating is general admission. You must be in your seat prior to the performance.
• Latecomers will besotted at the discretion of the House Manager.
• No food or drink, other than water allowed in the theater.
• Please turn off all electronics, including cell phones.
• The use of cameras, recording devices, cellular phones, radios and pagers is strictly prohibited.