Join us the evening before the Detroit Marathon for a pasta dinner! Dinner is served from 4:00pm - 8:00pm.All you can eat pasta, salad and bread.
Adults: $15Children 12 and under: $5Proceeds from the dinner will benefit Fort Street's Open Door - a support services program serving over 800 homeless and needy people each month.
Open Door serves some of the most vulnerable populations of Detroit. We are a place of sustenance and nurture – a good meal, warm clothing, and clean bodies. That comes through a variety of key services:
Fort Street Presbyterian Church631 West Fort StreetDetroit, MI 48226313-961-4533www.fortstreet.org
- Warm meals cooked from scratch
- Casual clothing
- Interview attire for individuals seeking employment
- Medical care and health screenings, including referrals to specialists
- Hygiene kits (shaving needs, soap, oral care supplies, deodorant)
- Case management referrals