Ticket sales for this event ended Sat, Jul 15, 2017
|TICKET TYPE||DATE & TIME||PRICE||QUANTITY|
Friday, July 14, 2017
* 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm Wine Tasting at the Littlefield Lands Duggan House Museum
Admission $15 per person or $25 per couple
* 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm Cookoff Check-in and Cook's Meeting (IBCA Sanctioned)
* 8:00 pm - 12:00 am Dance Under the Stars in downtown Littlefield
Music provided by Super Dave's DJ Service.
Concession by Sacred Heart Knights of Columbus.
Saturday, July 15, 2017
* 7:00 am - 10:00 am Community Pancake Breakfast at the First Baptist Church MAC.
Sponsored by the Littlefield Early Risers Lions Club. $5 per person
* 9:00 am - 12:00am Gates open at the Lamb County Ag Building, Food, Novelty, &
Merchandise Vendors on Ag Building grounds.
* 9:00 am Doubles Horseshoe Tournament. Cost $40 (includes 2 add day wristbands)
* 10:00 am - 5:30 pm Cookoff Turn-Ins and Awards (IBCA sanctioned)
* 10:00 am Celebrate Littlefield Parade in downtown Littlefield. Sponsored by
Littlefield Arts & Heritage Group
* 11:00 am - 5:00 pm Celebrate Littlefield Kids Fun Zone. FREE with gate ticket
* 12:00 noon to 12:00 midnight - Outdoor Concerts featuring
~ 12:00 noon - 12:45 pm Brivido
~ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm Drake Hayes Band
~ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm Encore
~ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm Kaitlin Butts
~ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm Flatland Cavalry
~ 8:30 pm - 10:00 pm Casey Donahew Band
~ 10:30 pm - 12:00 am "After Party" with A.J. Castillo
Tickets are $15. Kids 5 & under free. All coolers $15 at the gate. No glass, no liquor. Drinks must be in cooler.
A wristband will allow you to come and go to all events on Saturday, July 15th.