Ticket sales for this event ended Sat, Mar 29, 2014
|TICKET TYPE||DATE & TIME||PRICE||QUANTITY|
Know before you go!
WHAT NOT TO BRING
NO GLASS OR METAL CONTAINERS
NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES
NO SHARP OR DANGEROUS WEAPONS
• Everyone and everything (including vehicles) are subject to search at all entry points.
• NO RE-ENTRY ALLOWED. No exceptions.
• You may bring blankets, and 1 backpack/purse (subject to be searched). We will have food and drink vendors, clean restrooms, and all of the bands you can handle!
• Vanderfest 2014 is a RAIN OR SHINE EVENT. Line-up and set times are subject to change.
• Vanderfest 2014 is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Please lock up your valuables in your vehicles or leave them at home.
• If you get plastered drunk and act like a fool, you WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE. Please drink responsibly, and let’s ALL enjoy this great show together, so we can do it again next year!
• Vanderfest 2014 is an all-ages show. However, it’s hot in March, it's going to be very crowded and it’s going to be a packed day of music, so we encourage you to leave the smaller kids at home. Should you decide to bring a child 10+ years old; the child will need a ticket. Everyone will be carded upon entry, as there will be alcoholic beverages at this event.
• No refunds or exchanges, no scalping or resell of tickets allowed, no unauthorized sales of any kind are allowed
• For general information or special assistance requests for Vanderfest, please contact: email@example.com We ask that all special assistance requests be communicated at least two weeks prior to the event date to ensure that your requests can be accommodated.
• For up-to-date event information, please visit https://www.facebook.com/Vanderfest2014