Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. What’s the minimum age for Maze of Mayhem Haunt House?A: The haunted adventure is a high energy, loud, and often frightening interactive attraction (that’s the point). While there is no set minimum, children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult. Parents should use discretion in determining whether their child should experience this attraction.
- Q: Will anyone touch me?A: Not intentionally. But remember, you are walking through our scenes and incidental contact may occur.
- Q: How much is a child ticket?A: We are an equal opportunity frightener and scare all ages equally. There is no special price for children and we do not encourage the purchase of tickets for guests under age ten.
- Q: Are tickets refundable? Do you accept credit cards? Is there an ATM on site?A: There are NO REFUNDS under any circumstances. Visa, Mastercard are accepted online. Cash is required at the door..No, there is Not ATM machine on site but less then a mile away there a 7-11 and am/pm with one.
- Q: How do I get there?A: Visit the Directions page click here for a map and driving directions from your area.
- Q: How much is parking?A: Parking is free.
- Q: Can I wear a costume?A: No costumed guests will be permitted within or around any attraction. If you arrive in costume, you will be asked to change before being admitted.
- Q: Are all attractions open every day?A: No but were are open every Fri,Sat and Sun in OCT plus Halloween Night
- Q: What if it rains?A: If inclement weather prevents us from providing a quality experience, we may choose not to open. If that happens, we will make every attempt to update the Hours page in a timely manner. However, please understand we may not be able to give notice in all circumstances – especially when conditions change at the last minute. Maze Of Mayhem reserves the right to alter the roster of operating effects/attractions due to inclement weather.
- Q: What’s the best night to visit Maze of Mayhem?A: Our creatures are always hungry but waiting lines are somewhat shorter on the weeknights.