A $90 value with access to ALL film screenings, slide shows, Sunday dinner, early seating and gear giveaways from our sponsor. And don't forget our nightly après-climb in the Emerson Ballroom with signature craft beer from Bridger Brewing.
Events included in your VIP pass:
Celebrating 20 years at the Bozeman Ice Festival and House of Hyalite with our Hertiage Sponsors: Black Diamond Equipment, Grivel, La Sportiva, Patagonia and Petzl.
- “Alaska Alpine Style” with Jack Tackle (Thursday)
- Announcing the 2016 Mug Stump Awards (Thursday)
- Bear Canyon Singers and Performers featuring the Bozeman High Indian Club Dancers (Friday)
- Over 120 minutes of screenings and premiers at the Adventure Film Festival (Friday, Saturday nights & Saturday Matinees)
- Legendary Wrap Party, gourmet dinner and special presentation by award-winning writer and climbing pioneer Kelly Cordes (Sunday)
- Announcing winner of the 2016 Guy Lacelle Hyalite Service Award
- Gear Raffles and MORE!