Attend this presentation and find out what the SEC is watching closely for now and into the future. Like it or not, the SEC is still fining companies and filing criminal charges against company executives. Don’t be one of them.
Why should you Attend:
Do you get the feeling that the only one who really cares about SOX anymore is the internal auditor? Does the SEC even care? The answer is that the SEC is watching more closely than ever and you need to be even more careful.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Is the SEC catching anyone these days?
- What are the key items the SEC is watching out for now?
- Compliance: the 3 key questions internal auditors still need to answer:
- Is it accurate?
- Are you sure?
- Can you prove it?
- The increasing use of process mapping as a fraud detection tool
- How switching from GAAP to IFRS will affect SOX controls
- Financial Managers and Controllers
- CFO’s and other Company Executives
- Accounting and Reporting Managers
- Auditors and staff
- Business Division and Operations Managers
- Anyone involved in the SOX compliance process
Mike Morley is a Certified Public Accountant who holds the top credit designations in the US, Canada, and the U.K. Mike is a recognized authority in the field of finance with more than 25 years experience in both consumer and commercial credit and collections. An entertaining and informative speaker and trainer, Mike is the author of: “IFRS Simplified”, which provides a jump start for accountants and finance executives who want to quickly and easily get up to date on IFRS. “Sarbanes-Oxley Simplified,” which is an easy-to-read explanation of the requirements of the U.S. legislation that makes CEO's & CFO's personally responsible for the accuracy of their company's financial statements. “Financial Statement Analysis Simplified” which translates the accounting language of financial statements into clear, easy-to-understand terms that anyone who needs to make well-informed financial decisions quickly will appreciate.
NetZealous - Compliance4All,
161 Mission Falls Lane, Suite 216,
Fremont, CA 94539, USA.