Mark your calendars for the 1st Annual Sac Songwriters Festival! Enjoy a collaboration of five famous Nashville singer/songwriters at the Sacajawea Hotel, in Three Forks, MT.
The festival will be led by Montana’s own Kostas. The rest of the lineup includes Even Stevens, Billy Montana, Helen Darling, and Kylie Sackley.
Friday: $15 for the day
- 5:00pm – 6:35pm, Performances on the Upper Patio at the Sacajawea Hotel
- 6:00pm – 7:30pm, Performances at the Town Club, downtown Three Forks
- 7:00pm – 8:30pm, Performances on the Front Porch of the Sacajawea Hotel
- 9:00pm, All Songwriters’ Jam Session at the Sac Bar, downstairs of the Sacajawea Hotel
Saturday: $25 for the clinic only or, $70 for the entire day
- 10am – 12pm Clinic in Pompey’s Grill - Join us for a songwriter's’ clinic where amateur songwriters can spend some time with the pros, hone their craft, and learn about the business of songwriting.
- 1pm – 4pm Montana Idol competition in Sac Bar (free & open to public) - Local aspiring singer/songwriters can play original material and be judged by the Professional Songwriters Panel.
- REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
- 7pm, An intimate “Songwriters in the Round” finale Grand Finale in Sac Tent with heavy appetizers & cash bar
All Festival Pass - $80
The event will be co-sponsored by BMI Nashville and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Headwaters Area Food Bank.