Ticket sales for this event have ended
|TICKET TYPE||DATE & TIME||PRICE||QUANTITY|
Friday, July 17th 2015
* 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Wine Tasting at The Littlefield Lands Duggan House Museum. Admission $15 per person or $25 per couple
* 8:00 p.m. to 12:00 midnight: Dance Under The Stars in downtown Littlefield.
Music provided by Super Dave’s DJ Service. Concession by Sacred Heart Knights of Columbus. Free Admission
Saturday, July 18th 2015
* 7:00 a.m. Celebrate Littlefield 5k Splash-n-Dash. Sponsored by Fortenberry Roofing.
* 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Community Pancake Breakfast at the First Baptist Church MAC. Sponsored by the Littlefield Early Risers Lions Club. $5 per person.
* 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Celebrate Littlefield Indoor Market at the Lamb County Ag Building
* 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Food, Novelty, & Merchandise Vendors on Ag Building grounds
* 10:00 a.m. Celebrate Littlefield Parade in downtown Littlefield. Sponsored by Littlefield Arts & Heritage Group
* 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Celebrate Littlefield Kids Fun Zone. FREE with gate ticket
* 12:00 noon to 6:00 p.m. Littlefield 4H Project Highlight Exposition at the Lamb County Ag Building presented by Littlefield 4H Members
* 12:00 noon to 6:00 p.m. History of Littlefield Presentations – at the Lamb County Ag Building presented by Jim Harris
* 12:00 noon to 4:00 p.m. Pet Adoption outside the Lamb County Ag Building sponsored by Littlefield Animal Project
* 12:00 noon to 12:00 midnight – Outdoor Concerts featuring
o 12:00 noon to 1:30 p.m. The Willies
o 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Grupo Rival
o 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. The Corey Killough Band
o 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. The Electric Cowboys
o 8:15 p.m. to 9:45 p.m. Aaron Watson
o 10:30 pm. To 12:00 midnight Siggno
Tickets are $15. Kids 5 & under free. All coolers $10 at the gate. No glass bottles.
A wrist band will allow you to come and go to all events on Saturday, July 18th.
For tickets and information, visit www.littlefieldtexas.org or call 806-729-5633.
Tickets available at City Hall, Jo Jo’s Attic and online.