Come join us once again for our 11th Annual Windermere Foundation Golf Tournament.
A BIG THANK YOU to our Sponsors!!! (please support them)
- Tracy Murr State Farm (link)
- Pioneer Title (link)
- Fairway Mortgage (link)
- Yavapai Title (link)
- Clean-n-Bright (link)
- Empire West Title Agency (link)
- Granite Mountain Pest and Termite (link)
- RENOVATIONS (link)
- Homes and Land (link)
- McIntosh Home Inspection (link)
- PROline Inspection (link)
- JAGR Shed and Garage (link)
- High Country Inspections (link)
- More to come!
All proceeds from our tournament go DIRECTLY, 100%, to local charities - charities which assist families and children in need in the Greater Prescott Area.
Over the past 10 years, the local charities we have donated to include;
- Boys to Men Mentoring Network - Guidance for boys ages 13-18 through their passage to manhood.
- Yavapai Territorial Gospel Rescue Mission - Care for homeless, poor and at risk families.
- The Launch Pad - Teen Leadership Guidance
- Blankets 4 Kids, Inc. - Distribute blankets and teddy bears to needy and homeless children living in homeless shelters.
- Arizona’s Children Association - Provides stable home environment to children removed from their biological home.
- Center for Compassion and Justice - To provide vital services, education and advocacy for those living in poverty, leading to self-sufficiency and a fair and just community for all. Supply New Coats and Help Organize for Distribution
- Christian Academy of Prescott - non-denominational Christian school for preschool through 8th grade. Supplied with Classroom Desks
- Prescott Area Women’s Shelter - Help for Domestically Abused Women
- PAAR “Back Pack’s for Kids” - provided over 300 backpacks for school children in the Prescott area.
- Sterling Ranch, Inc. - Assisted Living Facility for Developmentally Disabled Women - Refurbished Plumbing System
- St. Luke’s School - Academic Success and Spiritual Growth of the Whole Child, Tuition for Two Single Working Parent's Children
- Prevent Child Abuse Arizona - Funding for their Family Advocacy Center in Prescott Valley.
- Arizona Burn Foundation, Inc. - Help with the financial hardship of severe burn victims - mostly Children.
- Chino Valley High School - To provide equipment for students with intellectual disabilities to partner up with Athletes without intellectual disabilities.
- Yavapai Exceptional Industries - To help them provide for their annual camping trip. Three days of hikes, softball, cook-outs, fishing and talent show!
- Prescott Meals on Wheels - Help with providing food for the elderly.
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters - With our assistance, they were able to match 5 children with a big brother or sister.
- Yavapai Casa for Kids - With our assistance, they were able to provide brand new clothing to abused children that are in the care of the court.
- Prescott Community Cupboard - Help with the purchase of a much needed, brand new freezer for their facility!
- Prescott Youth Football - To pay for six boys from low income households who are unable to pay dues
- Stepping Stones - Providing for training 20 women in their Mentor/Advocate Training program to become self-sufficient and help them heal from domestic and sexual assault.
We thank you for your generosity and your continued support.
You can also make an ADDITIONAL CONTRIBUTION to the Windermere Foundation (in addition to your golf registration fees) on the CHECKOUT page in the DONATION Box.
Windermere Real Estate
914 E. Gurley St. #100
Prescott, Az 86301
Monday, October 16th, 2017
Prescott Lakes Golf Club, Prescott, Az
7:30 Open for registration and breakfast
9:00 Shotgun Start
Lunch, Silent Auction and Awards afterwards