“A DAY OF FELLOWSHIP”
Saturday, March 14, 2015
Description of Event:
- Outdoor event on the grounds of Hill’s Mortuary, Inc. in Statesboro, Georgia
- Saturday, March 14, 2015 from 3pm to 6pm
- Free Admission to the public
- Entertainment, Inflatables, Mechanical Rides, Kids’ Field Events and Food
Event Information and Requirements: Please read carefully
- Booth space fees: Table without electricity $25, Table with electricity $50. Payment is due with the application. Application Deadline is March 6, 2015.
- Booth space with electricity is limited and available on a first come – first serve basis. Vendor must provide their own heavy-duty extension cords (100 ft. minimum).
- All vendors must check-in between 1p.m. and 2p.m.
- Vehicles will not be allowed in the event area after 2p.m. without permission from an event official and all vehicles must be removed from event grounds by 2:30p.m.
- Booths must be completely set-up by 2:30p.m. The event sponsor asks that all vendor booths remain open until 5:45p.m.
- Vendors will have from 5:45p.m. to 7p.m. to pack-up. All vendors must be off event grounds by 7p.m.
- To prevent accident or injury, any vendor wishing to leave early MUST notify an event official. Booths that can be packed-up and “walked-out” will be allowed to do so. No vehicles will be allowed on the event grounds before 6p.m., without the permission and escort of an event official.
- The vendor is responsible for leaving the vendor area in the condition that it was originally received, i.e. removal of all debris such as boxes and trash.
- Each vendor will receive confirmation upon receipt of their application and a map with directions will be provided prior to the event.
- This event occurs rain or shine! Be prepared for wind, rain, heat or cold.
- All vendor fees are non-refundable.
- All vendors are MUST READ the waiver as stated below. Payment for your vendor space will serve as your acceptance and agreement to the waiver as stated below.
- Absolutely no unattended vehicles may be left on the event grounds the night before the event.
- Vendor registration must be completed by March 6, 2015.
Waiver:Hill’s Mortuary, Inc. reserves the right to refuse any vendor application, should this occur the fee will be refunded. The vendor shall defend, save and hold harmless the city of Statesboro, Hill’s Mortuary, Inc., their respective officers, agents, board members, staff, volunteers, sponsors and assigns from any loss or damage due to fire, accident, theft, weather, acts of God, vandalism or any other loss or injury whatsoever or not specifically described herein, whether past, present or future. Booths are not insured by the city of Statesboro, Hill’s Mortuary, Inc. or any supporting agents. Exhibitors must make provisions for safeguarding their goods. Exhibitors assume full liability for protecting, care and maintenance of exhibitor’s property. ANY VENDOR NOT HOLDING VALID LIABILITY INSURANCE EXHIBITS AT THEIR OWN RISK AND ASSUMES ALL LIABILITY.