Ticket sales for this event ended Tue, Feb 16, 2016
|TICKET TYPE||DATE & TIME||PRICE||QUANTITY|
Come enjoy one of New York's oldest traditions and see Central Park from a horse-drawn carriage.
· The horse and carriage ride is available from 10am until 7:30pm (based on the weather).
· If any scheduled horse-carriage tours are canceled due to the following New York City rules, regulations and ordinances, you may choose to another day service is given; Summer Regulations (above 89 degrees) and Winter Regulations (below 19 degrees or blizzards) or NYPD blockades, street closures.
· Standard tickets are valid for three days. You can use it during that time.
· Gift Certificates are valid for 180 days. You can use it during that time.
· The duration of the tour is around 50 minutes.
· One carriage can hold a maximum of four adults or three adults and two kids under 12 years old. If you have a larger group you will have to take more than 1 carriage.
· The ride starts and ends at 59th street and 6th ave.
Price is per carriage, not per person.
For more information please call as at (212) 247-4859 or visit our website.